Our website may enable you to post comments (for example, on blogs, forums or other public areas). You are responsible for all comments that you post (or that are posted using your username and password).
You must not post any comment that:
- – is inflammatory (commonly referred to as ‘trolling’);
- – is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful;
- – is false, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users;
- – is obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic material;
- – constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site (commonly referred to as ‘spamming’);
- – infringes someone else’s copyright; or
- – violates any Australian law.
We do not warrant that the content of this website is accurate or up to date. We may change the content on this website at any time without notice. Also, as the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data contained on the website.
The website and its content are provided entirely “as is”. We exclude all implied conditions and warranties with respect to the website and its content, excluding any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would breach any statute or cause any part of this paragraph to be void.
Your use of this website, and your reliance on its content, is entirely at your own risk. In particular, we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of our website or its content. For all other types of loss, our total liability to you (including because of our negligence) resulting from your use of this website or its content is limited in aggregate to $1.
If, despite the previous two paragraphs, a court says that we are liable to you, that liability will be limited (at our election) to either re-supplying the affected service or content to you or refunding what you have paid us for it.
Third party links
Our website (or social media websites on which we maintain a presence) may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Those links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on them.
We may choose to issue you with a username and password to enable you to access particular features on our website. If we do, you must keep those details confidential (and you are responsible for their misuse if you do not keep those details confidential).