Our team comes from varying backgrounds in large national law firms and has expertise in employment, commercial disputes and professional negligence matters.
Our Mission is to achieve the best outcome for you.
We provide litigation and advisory services in employment law. Our knowledge and experience in employment law is without comparison. Our team comes from varying backgrounds in large national law firms and has expertise in employment, commercial disputes and professional negligence matters.
We are a leading employment litigation firm with carriage of some of the largest actions in Australia. Our team is experienced in representing thousands of claimants nationally with the backing of trade unions and litigation funders.
We represent workers across a broad cross section of the community in relation to allegations of sham contracting, underpayments, incorrect classification of employment and public interest disclosures. We have represented workers earning less than $400 per week to Chief Executive Officers of well known institutions.
Our knowledge and experience in employment litigations is unparalleled.
Whether you are an employee or an employer, our advisory service can assist you.
- We can assist you in structuring your business to protect your interests.
- We can ensure that your practices are compliant with the latest industrial relations laws.
- As a leading employment law litigation firm in large scale actions, we understand where employers are most vulnerable. We know the cost consequences of employers ‘getting it wrong’.
- We can advise you on the legal and commercial risks associated with your current systems and advise on strategies that best protect your interests.
- We can assist you with drafting collective agreements as well as individual contracts of employment.
- We represent employees from all walks of life from coal miners to senior executives.
- Our team is experienced in advising employees about their rights under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), enterprise agreements and various individual contracts.
- Our advisory service can assist you to understand your rights, negotiate better outcomes and enter into employment arrangements that are in accordance with your employment rights.
Failing to adequately manage employment incidences and inadequate workplace policies can have serious consequences for businesses. Managing workplace health and safety incidents is a concern for any business. We can provide you with the strategic advice and compliance measures needed to ensure that you are protected. Our team can work with you to manage critical incidences and assist you with implementing policies to protect your business.
We can also assist you with managing risks associated with performance management procedures and termination of employment. We guide you through the appropriate procedures and provide you with the tools to ensure that any risks are mitigated.